Dr. Prathap C. Reddy
Chairman, Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Cancer Institutes and CURE Foundation are organizing the 5th Edition of Apollo Cancer Conclave and 8th edition of their biennial Conference CANCER CI - 2020 from 13th - 16th February 2020 at HICC (Hyderabad International Convention Centre), Hyderabad.
The conference will deliberate on new developments, controversies and evidence based practice guidelines in Oncology.
Highly accomplished faculty from across the world will be participating in this conference.
Apollo Cancer Conclave & CANCER CI and is going to be very exciting and content intensive.
- Workshops on Robotic Surgery, SRS/SBRT & BMT
- Dedicated half day sessions on Gyn., Breast, Head & Neck, G.I., Uro, Neuro, Lung, Lymphomas & Leukemias
- Practice changing innovations of the past 2 year
- Case Capsules - Audience response and practice guidelines
- Poster presentations for Students and Young Oncologist
Apart from the academic feast, we will ensure that your stay is memorable. The city of Hyderabad, as you may already know, has many interesting places to see and its sumptuous local cuisine to enjoy, especially the world famous Hyderabadi biryani.
Kindly block your dates. I will be sending you more information soon. Feel free to speak or write to us for any further information.
The first hundred Post Graduate students and Post MDs to register can avail free accommodation on request!
We thank you in advance and would be deeply privileged by your participation.
Looking forward to welcoming you at ACC & CCI - 2020.